A pacey ½ day seminar on the fundamentals of time management designed to give quick access to simple tools and techniques that delegates can apply to achieve lasting change.
Delegates improve self management, innovation, initiative and planning skills
- Delegates refine time management approach and techniques
- Delegates understand the need for planning and the consequences of not planning
- Delegates know their own planning needs
Topics to be covered
- Goal Setting
- Not enough hours in the day?
- An ideal work environment
- What works and what doesn’t
- Managing Time for High Performance
- Effective Problem Solving
- Understanding where time goes (Covey’s Urgency importance Matrix)
- Tools for time management
- Existing best practice
- Creating Lasting Change